Storm Front - Jim Butcher

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Anyone who knows me know that this book is right up my (dirty city) alley and it really really is. It has magic, snark, compelling mystery and a rather grumpy hero and I love each and every bit of it. I'm just wondering why it took me so long to get to this. I need to get my hands on book two real soon...


ETA: Less than a year later and I've now read all that's been released in this series and my love for it has not lessened a bit. It keeps it's quality throughout and something I really love is how it all ties together. Pay attention when you read this the first time. The smallest thing might end up being really important later on, or a vague foreshadowing of things to come.


Any fan of the fantastic should read this. That's my opinion.



  • Sooz
  • 7:15 PM
  • 0 comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment