Newly acquired

While I am poorer than a church mouse at the moment I still couldn't resist buying Kevin Hearne's Hounded when we went to sfbokhandeln yesterday. I read about it on Scalzi's blog, in one of the Big Idea segments where Hearne himself talked about the thoughts behind the book and it went on the to-read-list instantly. So when it was finally in stock again and rather cheap too (79 sek) I fluttered my eyelashes at the husband and borrowed enough to get it.

Martina claims the cover looks like one from a romance novel (despite the rather glaring lack of heaving busoms) but judging from the blurb on the back it seems void of much romance. In any case I am looking forward to reading it as soon as I finish Soulless.

  • Sooz
  • 10:30 AM
  • 0 comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment